Start a New Assessment
Search for someone to assess by name or GMC Number
Proposed Curricula Framework
Please review the proposed curricula framework document: https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/docs/default-source/training/curricula-and-guidance/proposed-curriculum-framework---nov-2019-(v-3).pdf?sfvrsn=d2dc371e_2
Don't miss your chance to send your feed back: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=isSqdaspMEKtrGnT5-0-d5Nc7GL84oBNobP2QA0nyV5UOExCMVpQUlJPTFJLNFFUNENIVUo1R1VHQy4u
Please send any further comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is 31st December 2019 for comments.
Help and Support
Visit the Help Centre to view information and guidance on using Portfolio Online
The answer to many common queries can be found in the Popular Topics section.
There are also sections with information on the following:
Use the help icon in the bottom right corner of each page to send us a message, or email us directly on email@example.com
We aim to respond to e-mail within one business day, over 65% of e-mails are responded to within 1 hour.
Alternatively you can call us on 0800 987 1008 if you would prefer to speak to someone directly about your issue or if your enquiry is urgent.
The help desk is available Mon-Fri 09:00 to 17:00.
- Improved content management tools
- issue where sometimes a nomination reminder would not queue for sending correctly
- [#188] issue that was preventing imported exam results from processing correctly
- [#234] formatting issues with the main navigation
- [#239] help menu on right side was overflowing outside the viewport
- [#243] o/s task for approver was not filtering for ‘submitted’ correctly